Monday, April 12, 2010

A benefit for Ashlyn










The Law Enforcement family came together for Ashlyn Bennett on April 11. I was there to help wherever I could. 1st I was in charge of the guest book. Enjoyed being able to meet and thank everyone for attending. 2nd I enjoyed the spaghetti dinner. 3rd I met Nan! She came up to me and said she just saw me at the Setoma Awards banquet Friday night. She said it is so nice to see me at so many of the Mankato events. She said my kicks are really high too! What a nice lady!
4th I had my picture with the guest of honor. Ashlyn has a rare neurological disorder called Rhetts Syndrome. She is a Gillette Angel. Please pray for her.
To everyone who was giving of their time to organize, cook, donate, rally, bid and support the benefit...THANK YOU!

No comments: