Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Miss Mankato 2012

Count down to Miss Mankato 2012 has begun! Contestants meet for mock interviews and photos by our very own Paul Finocchiaro. These young woman inspire me and make me proud that I volunteer my time for the Miss Mankato Organization a preliminary to Miss America. The young women who will compete Saturday are intelligent, articulate, highly motivated, caring, talented, ambitious and hard working. They are passionate about their platform issues and are major contributors to public service. They exemplify leadership skills, strength of character and spirit…they touch lives.












2 comments:

Kiah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kiah said...

You all did amazing!!! SO much talent in such a small area. I expect to see you all back next year and would love to crown one of you!!