Sunday, June 17, 2007

MISS MANKATO IS THE NEW MISS MINNESOTA 2007!!

I know every person in Mankato who has had
the opportunity to meet Jennifer in the last six
months as Miss Mankato, knows why she is the new
Miss Minnesota 2007!!
I was not able to take any crowning pictures because my eyes were so teared up I could not see! Also what pictures I do have,are blurry from all the jumping and hugging. What a tremendous feeling to BELIEVE in someone so much and watch her be crowned before your eyes! Miss America here we come!



Team Mankato Justin, Josh , Miss MN 2007 Jennifer, Jasmine & Shelly Miss MN 2006 Nicole with Miss MN 2007 Jennifer


Top 5
Miss MN 2007 Jennifer Hudspeth Miss Mankato
!st runner up Megan KuzniaMiss Marshall County
2nd runner up Mackensie Ross Miss Brainerd Lakes
3rd runner up Kathryn Knuttila Miss Heart of Lakes
4th runner up Cori Shellum Miss Coon Rapids

No comments: